The Defilers: The Defilers News

Winner of the 2005 Best New Canadian Christian Author Award.

The Defilers News

Michele Oaks bought a copy of The Defilers at the Chapters bookstore in downtown Ottawa recently. That's her in the top photo. That's me below her, examining the shelves where The Defilers is located. The novelty of actually seeing my book in a big box store has not worn off yet.

Looking ahead:
On August 9, I spoke at a devotional breakfast Wednesday a.m. August 9 at the Christian Booksellers of Canada trade show in Ancaster, Ontario.

From August 14-21 I'll be in Nova Scotia, covering the Catholic Women's League national convention in Halifax some of the time and visiting with my friend Judy Savoy, who is a gifted actor, writer and comedian.

Saturday August 19 I will have two book events in Nova Scotia. From 10:30 a.m. to noon I'll be at Blessings Christian Marketplace in Halifax. From 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. I'll be at the Blessings store in Dartmouth.


The Defilers is now on the shelves in Chapters stores in the Ottawa area. It's also available at Salem Storehouse and Prime Crime Books in the Glebe.

If you'd like to hear my testimony, listen to the Michael Harris Live interview on CFRA 580 AM, click here.

Pictures of the June 1 Ottawa launch of The Defilers here, a news release on the event here, and Pastor Doug Ward's remarks at the launch here. Doug, who pastors Kanata Baptist Church, was my M.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home