The Defilers: The Defilers News

Winner of the 2005 Best New Canadian Christian Author Award.

The Defilers News

Just got back from Nova Scotia. The picture shows my friend Actor, Writer and Comedian Judy Savoy and myself at Blessings Christian Marketplace in Halifax August 19 for a book signing.

My fellow Master's Artist Donna Shepherd has reviewed The Defilers here. I respond to her review here.

I'll be going to Dallas, Texas Sept. 21-24 for the American Christian Fiction Writers' Conference. Most of the Masters Artists will be attending, so I'll get a chance to meet my online friends.

The Defilers is now on the shelves in Chapters stores in the Ottawa area. It's also available at Salem Storehouse and Prime Crime Books in the Glebe.

If you'd like to hear my testimony, listen to the Michael Harris Live interview on CFRA 580 AM, click here.

Pictures of the June 1 Ottawa launch of The Defilers here, a news release on the event here, and Pastor Doug Ward's remarks at the launch here. Doug, who pastors Kanata Baptist Church, was my M.C.

If you'd like to buy a copy, you can go here or find it on Amazon here. Canadians can find it at Amazon.ca here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home