The Defilers: The Defilers News

Winner of the 2005 Best New Canadian Christian Author Award.

The Defilers News

UPDATED!!!

Mary DeMuth interviews me on The Master's Artist.


Read what people are saying about The Defilers here!

On Friday Sept. 29, I taped an interview in Toronto with Gillian Kantor, who hosts a new program on books for Salt & Light TV. It will air some time in November.

See the pictures and read about my trip to the American Christian Fiction Writers conference in Dallas Sept. 21-24 over at the Master's Artist.

News about my trip to Nova Scotia here.

The Defilers is now on the shelves in Chapters stores in the Ottawa area. It's also available at Salem Storehouse and Prime Crime Books in the Glebe.

Hear my testimony in the Michael Harris Live interview on CFRA 580 AM here.
You can also read my testimony here.

Pictures of the June 1 Ottawa launch of The Defilers here, a news release on the event here, and Pastor Doug Ward's remarks at the launch here. Doug, who pastors Kanata Baptist Church, was my M.C.

For more on The Defilers, go here. If you'd like to buy a copy, you can go here or find it on Amazon here. Canadians can find it at Amazon.ca here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home